Sunday 24 July 2011

New illustration preview - fly my pretty!


"The King ushered his honoured guests into the beautiful royal courtyard, where docked the most magnificent airship ever conceived."


I know, I know, I've been saying this a lot over the past month, but I mean it this time! It's really not long now until the book is ready to launch. I'm so excited, terrified and hyper just thinking about it. Thank you all for your patience.

Two ladies I'll be thanking again and again over the next while is Gillian for her wonderful illustrations - once again, see above, below, right, but not left! And Laura Gray for the countless hours of her own time put into editing and cleaning the whole thing up. Both have helped make this reality, and I doubt I'll ever be able to truly repay them for it.

IT'S COMING

No comments:

Post a Comment