Thursday 5 April 2012

The Unseen Chronicles of Amelia Black now available in No Alibis bookshop!

Sitting proudly next to Herge's Tintin books. If that isn't a dream realised I don't know what is...

After putting it off for god knows how long, I finally worked up the nerve to pop into one of Belfast's leading independent bookshops, No Alibis and enquire about stocking the book in their glorious little emporium. As you can probably tell by the photo above it was a success! So yes, as of today the book is on sale in No Alibis for the same price as it is on LULU.com at £6.99.

So if you haven't yet got a copy of the book and happen to live in the Belfast area please support your local retailers and grab a copy. Or if you don't want to, that's okay too! Bit hurtful, but I guess I'll get over it...ahem, anyway, at least pop down to this glorious bookshop, located on Botanic Avenue near Queen's University, and show your support! http://www.noalibis.com/

Quick line of other topics of interest while I'm here...

  • My next book, A Boy Named Hogg is still on course for a Summer release. Can't really discuss too much yet but as always watch this space. 
  • The Unseen Chronicles of Amelia Black recently featured in a new Dublin based Children's literature magazine, The Looking Glass. If you're in a position to purchase a copy, please do! Once I get mine I'll post a few photos of it on the blog! Support the lovely ladies putting it together at their Facebook page here ::  http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Looking-Glass-Magazine/120504311392360
  • Thanks for the lovely comments on Twitter and Facebook regarding my lovely Flash Fiction piece, Quentin and the Picnic. 
That's it for today from the mindless ramblings of myself. Thanks for reading. 

A.G.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment